The art of dentistry constantly changes and evolves.
Because Dr. Tabaraie believes in providing her patients with the most current and reliable dental care available, she and the staff spend many hours on continuing education and private study clubs.
The result is that she is able to bring the most advanced dental techniques and materials to you, her patient in the below areas.
Please note: As with all healthcare choices, personal preference, financial abilities and timing are important factors in the dentistry decision-making process.
That's why Dr Tabaraie always presents ideal dental solutions while being mindful of your desires, budget, and needs. As a Greenlake Dental Center patient, you are always the final decision-maker of your treatment.
- Digital X-Rays
- Flouride Treatments
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Digital Pictures for Patient Education
- Dietary Counseling for Decay-prevention and Periodontal Health
- Night guards
- Sport guards
- Bad Breath Management
- Scaling and Root Plaining
- Repetitive Periodontal Therapies
- Application of Arresting (Antibiotics Into Deep Pockets)
Predominantly a Metal-Free Practice
- Mercury-Free, Tooth-Colored Filings
- Option of BPA-Free Fillings
- All Porcelain, Metal-Free Crowns (Prevents Nickel Allergy)
- Simple extractions
- Molar Root Canals
- Free "Smile Makeover" Consultation
- Natural-looking All Porcelain Restorations (No more grey and oqapue crowns on your front teeth!)